Once you log-in, you will be in your home
directory, which will have a number of directories and files already in
residence. Do not remove them! They are there for a purpose.
This is what
your home directory will look like:
Do not delete or edit any files or folders that you see in your home
Explanation of each directory or folder:
- If you want anonymous users downloading files from
your ftp address, this is where they go.
- This folder contains all access logs of visitors to
- This folder holds all POP mail accounts for your
- This folder stores all public html files for your
domain (same folder as the www folder) and this is where you upload your
- This folder stores all html files for your domain
(identical to the domain-www folder).
- This folder stores all secure html files (same folder
as www folder and domain-www folder). This is an aliases directory that is
secure when the right URL path is called correctly. Example: https://secure-server.net/domain_name/file.name
to Microsoft FrontPage Users
Customers with FrontPage extensions installed on their site
should use only the FrontPage publishing feature to transfer files.
Using regular FTP can corrupt the extensions, disabling the
functionality of the FrontPage web and requiring that the site be
deleted to reinstall the extensions.
If for some reason you
cannot login please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Support Page